cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Data Allowance Offers

Romford
Explorer

I can't find the TV offer of 150GB for £20 anywhere on My EE. Also why can't I just upgrade my data allowance plan without changing my phone ? 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Romford : Here it is in the Shop: Pay Monthly SIM Only Deals . It's for a new contract SIM.

You may always change your existing plan mid-term to a more expensive 1 with more data.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
mikeliuk
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Romford ,

If you use the Usage link below, do you see an option to "Change plan"?

In my case, I can go from 200 GB a month to unlimited data for £3.21/mth. I would recommend to check the terms and conditions as discounts may drop off and you may lose things you want in your current plan (Amazon Prime Video in my case).

The other option is a SIM-only upgrade once you are eligible but you may need to pay a certain amount to own your device, if you do not already own it, or may be able to trade it in to pay less.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net