cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can't pair Huawei p30 lite with Samsung watch

Craig87
Explorer

Hi all 

I am trying to pair my p30 lite with my Samsung watch but it doesn't want to connect..please help as I am still paying for my watch and it would be a waste to be paying and can't use it 

Screenshot_20201024_213518_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Craig87

According to Samsung's website, all Android phones running Android 5.0 or higher with 1.5GB RAM or more are compatible. There is a caveat on there that 'depending on the phone you are using and the Galaxy Watch you are connecting to, some features and functions may be unavailable'.

Did you follow these steps, listed on the Samsung - getting started with your Galaxy Watch help page?

1. Download the Galaxy Wearable app from the Google Play Store
  2. Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone, tap Start the Journey then select Galaxy Watch
  3. Your phone will now start searching for your Galaxy Watch. Once it finds it, you will see a passkey displayed on both your Galaxy Watch and your smartphone. Tap OK on both devices.
  4. The app will now pair your Galaxy Watch with your smartphone. Once it's finished, you'll be able to view the How to Use feature. (Make sure you agree to the T&C's when they come up)

Thanks

Chris