cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded phone

Becky-94
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I've recently upgraded my iPhone I tried signing out of my old phone and signing into my new one but now I'm signed into both phones, can't do anything because they both say I cannot sign out of my Apple ID because my phones are being restored, it's been 3 days now they're both still the same there's no budge what so ever.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Please keep us updated here on the community @Becky-94

If you do not wish to wait for a replacement you are welcome to pop by your local store with photo ID today and they can issue you another SIM. 

Katie

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_G

Hi @Becky-94 

Welcome to the community.

What are you trying to sign in or out of? Have you fully backed up your old phone? Once you've done that, you should be able to log into your Apple ID on the new phone and restore the backed up data.

How to back up your iPhone or iPad with iCloud – Apple Support (UK)

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from a backup – Apple Support (UK)

Chris

Hello @Christopher_G 

I'm trying to sign out of my apple ID from my old phone, I think its all backed up ive got all my contacts, photos, videos & apps but I just can access none of the apps or WIFI because that isn't connecting either, I cant connect my VPN because I need to go into my app store but I can't because none of my apps are working.

Leanne_T

Hi @Becky-94 

Have you tried restarting the phones? 

Have you tried the steps in the If restore from iCloud backup failed – Apple Support (UK) page? 

Leanne.

hello Leanne

I've finally done it now but now there's another problem my SIM & data aren't connecting to my phone at all.

Katie_B

Hi @Becky-94.

Since your post has your SIM connected in your device?

Katie

no, it's still not connecting, I've ordered another sim replacement & if that doesn't work I guess I've got to pop in store & see if they can figure it out.

Katie_B

Please keep us updated here on the community @Becky-94

If you do not wish to wait for a replacement you are welcome to pop by your local store with photo ID today and they can issue you another SIM. 

Katie

it's all working now I had to ring up EE & they had to unlock the the sim.

Leanne_T

Thanks for letting us know @Becky-94 

Leanne 🙂