cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iWatch

owye
Explorer

Hello,

Looking for some advice if posisble? I am right in the middle of a 2 year iWatch  SE contract, had accidentally cracked my screen recently and with water gradually getting in  has made my watch unusable. I was just wondering is there a way to terminate the contract early and either return the watch to EE or trade in/upgrade for a new one? I was never offered the option to insure this watch for some reason (maybe because it was a pre-owned one offered?) which is something I always do with my phones and would gladly do it on this occasion. I did my homework that an LCD repair on the screen is a crazy £230 which I am really not prepared to pay plus I also want to avoid paying £20 for the next 12 months (£240) for a broken device that I can't use. 😞

Regards, Et

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @owye 

You can speak to EE CS on 150 about an upgrade. If not to end your contract you will need to pay the remaining contract term. 

You could also check your home and content insurance for cover. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.