Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone upgrade. Apple Watch not connecting

AshRenno92
Investigator
Investigator

Hi EE 

I have been trying to get answers from the chat box but after two hours the service is appalling. 

i have upgraded my apple 11 pro to apple 13 pro and I now cannot connect my watch to the 13 pro. Both contracts are with EE. 

any help as to get this matter resolved will be brilliant as the chat service is horrendous. 

thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@AshRenno92  Live chat is only available if an agent is free to chat they also take phone calls so if there is a person waiting to speak with customer service via a phone then live chat will take longer to get too.  

Hi Chris 

I was speaking to agent after agent after agent for well over an hour. I was passed from team to team without anyone being able to help or advise. No one had a clue what they were doing. 

i would really appreciate some help with this

thank 

knifeyspoony
Investigator
Investigator

I’m guessing you mean you cannot connect via mobile data so the watch works away from the phone.  Are you going to the watch app on your phone down to mobile data and adding new plan and/or setting up mobile data?  If you’re doing that and getting an error code (003 etc) then it’s just a straightforward esim replacement on the watch that’s required.  Call on 150 and choose the tech support option and just tell them you’ve updated your phone and need the watch sim rep.  

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@AshRenno92  Have you unpaired your watch from your old iPhone and repaired it with your new device?   You need to keep the data plan when you do this.