cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Aminsh81
Visitor

Hello,please help me,where can I find iPhone 14 pro max 512gb space black sim free?I have flight to foreign 2 days later,please please help and guide me.thanks.it is my email : xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

All EE phones are not locked to any network, if that's what you mean.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Aminsh81   You’ll not get one from EE as there is a waiting period of over 28 days for that spec device.  And you’ll not get one from apple as they have the same waiting period and you’ll probably find that everywhere that sells the device do not have stock as there is high demand.  Everywhere you could get the device from will have about the same waiting period.