cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max stock update

Sshahid1998
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone got any idea when will the iPhone pro max will be in stock need mine before I go on holidays 

46 REPLIES 46
alblue
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was 'at the top of the list' last week and was told I'd get it within 7 days. Still no closer. 

01/11 128GB Silver.

I’m sorry but it was yesterday that EE told me that DPD have collected my order this is not true as it is showing that it still has not been dispatched so why would EE say to me it has been dispatched and DPD have collected but it’s not showing this when tracked. Also getting emails and text to say you are charging me 385 as my trade in has not been sent how can I send my old phone with out a new phone . Why is we having issue when other companies are not having stock issues ready to cancel and leave ee due to them not being honest 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tammykirky,

I'd recommend downloading and registering with the DPD app. This will give you live information from the moment they collect your phone for delivery.

I'm sorry to hear you've been sent an automated text regarding your trade in. You won't need to return your old phone until the new one has arrived.

James

Not been supplied a tracking number just a order number 

James_B

Hi @Tammykirky,

You won't need a tracking number if you register the app. It will link your delivery with your personal details.

James

EC85C327-FE75-4C31-A35E-C3499E28627C.jpeg

 This is what in the tracking on EE SITE  but a agent told me yesterday DPD have collected the order according to this that is not correct. I no idea what you mean about DPD app as it does ask for a tracking number only thing I can do is track with ee on that ee web site 

James_B

Hi @Tammykirky,

If you don't have any active parcels showing in the DPD app, it means they haven't collected your phone yet.

It will automatically notify you as soon as it is with them.

James

alblue
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If you register an account on the DPD app and enter your address, it will automatically show you all the parcels being delivered to you.

Sorry the agent said the device left the warehouse and DPD HAS THE ORDER how do you say DPD has the order and it’s left ee to looks like it has changed . I shall be leaving ee today once I’m in town I go to the shop as that silly  to say looks like it’s changed when less then 24 hr it was to be with DPD as they had collected it 

Leanne_T

Once DPD have your order ready to be delivered, you will be notified @Tammykirky

Leanne.