cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max protective cases?

Shaz79
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just wondering what protective cases/screen protectors people use or may be thinking to start using based personal experience or on good reviews?

Shaz
3 REPLIES 3
mbdrake76
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've always used official Apple silicone cases - they've kept the devices clean and fresh and helps level out the camera bump at the back when resting the phone on a table.  Just ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max silicone case from Apple ready for when the device arrives.

I've never used any screen protectors - even in my pocket, the device has been fine.  That said, I do take out AppleCare+ with the device - just in case.

hamoore
Investigator
Investigator

I have tried pretty much every type of iPhone case under the sun by now and I can say with confidence that Casetify is the best! I’ve tried Apple silicone cases, they peeled; Apple leather cases, they peeled, Ottobox cases, they warped (and peeled), and all the crappy Amazon ones….

Casetify is expensive, but even if you get the most basic case they offer it will last you years. I’ve just ordered one for my new 14 Pro. Hoping it gets here in time!

hamoore
Investigator
Investigator

…and for the screen protector I’ll be getting one of the Spigen glass ones - you can get them with a plastic tray that helps you fit it to the screen perfectly. I’ve had one on my 12 Pro Max from the moment I took it out of the box in November 2020 until now and it’s been perfect.