cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Jaii_96
Investigator
Investigator

So I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max (128GB Black) when it said it was 14 days and now it’s saying 28 days (on the site) and I’ve not received any kind of update…has anyone who ordered a Pro Max received one yet, or has anyone been given any kinda update?

4 REPLIES 4
MoonBits01
Contributor
Contributor

When did you order? I ordered the same model on the 1st Oct and all I’ve had is a text to say “your order is on track”

I ordered initially on Sept 23rd but the agent I spoke to accidentally inputted the wrong colour, I noticed this a week later just randomly checking the order. I got it reordered on Oct 1st and even then it still said 14 days and the agent confirmed that I’d have to wait another 14 days; now I’m seeing 28 days on the website and no kind of update from EE

MoonBits01
Contributor
Contributor

That’s annoying. I can’t remember what the website said when I ordered but I’m sure on the phone they said it would be a couple of weeks. Hopefully we will hear something this week. 

Adnan32
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered myn on 10th October had 3 massages from EE telling it's coming soon no date fingers crossed should be around November