cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max, Space Black - 256GB

Andelighet
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max, Space Black - 256GB on the 17th of October, am I expecting a delay? It's been 20 days of the expected 21 day timeframe, should I contact somebody from EE? 

8 REPLIES 8
Zytron
Investigator
Investigator

I also ordered 16th October. Iphone Pro Max 256gb Space Black. Was told 14 Days at the time of order. But rang 150 told its going to be 21 Days. Im on Day 21 tomorrow and not heard anything sadly. Hopefully hearing from DPD tomorrow.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Andelighet

Thanks for coming to the community. 

DPD will be in touch with tracking information for the delivery, once they have the order.

You can download the DPD app and use the email address as the reference and postcode. This will show you any deliveries for your address. 

Leanne. 

Any luck today? Still nothing for me, but it still says expected dispatch within 21 days on the website too, so it really should be any day now

huang1985
Contributor
Contributor

5-8week

Still no phone sadly. Im now on day 22 of the promised initial 14 day wait for delivery. There have been issues with manufacturing that could make us wait more. Any luck with yours?

Morgan49
Investigator
Investigator

I’m the same. Ordered 17th October, 14 pro max, 128gb, gold. I’ve had no updates since the order was placed, I’ve had to contact EE for the updates myself, and even when you do that, you either get lied to or be told the exact same update

Nothing yet, it feels like a never-ending wait right now! Apple must be really struggling with supply, but I just wish we had a little more communication/updates with what's happening 

Update: Finally got my phone on day 24 of waiting. Make sure you download the DPD app and choose the email you used when you ordered. As I did not get an email update about my order from EE. I got it directly from DPD. Hope you get yours soon too. 

Good luck