cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 series

Beany96
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Where is the normal, EE community excitement! So here we go will you be upgrading or purchasing the new iPhone 12 series?! If so what model and colour?! I’m going to be changing from the pro max 11 to the perfect sized 12 pro! Thinking Gold this year

16 REPLIES 16
Gomrathb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Beany96 nah I’m going straight for the iPhone 12 Pro Max in ocean blue, now I’ve got a series 6 4G Apple Watch in blue I’m gonna have to match it up. Haha. Not sure about this MagSafe idea tho... looks a bit tacky. I’ll stick with my Mous case - been there from the start. Saved me more times than I care to remember. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣👍👍😎😎

boycie3838
Visitor

How do you register early for the 12 pro max, ........... I am out of contract and due an upgrade three weeks ago

Thanks Simon

mbdrake76
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I believe the pre-orders for the 12 Pro Max will be aligned with Apple's dates - e.g. it should be available to pre-order November 6th.

Hi all,

You can register here:

https://shop.ee.co.uk/new-phones-coming-soon

iPhone 12 Pro available to pre-order on Friday 16 October. iPhone 12 Pro Max available to pre-order on Friday 6 November.

iPhone 12 available to pre-order on Friday 16 October. iPhone 12 mini available to pre-order on Friday 6 November.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Micky1892
Contributor
Contributor

Am I correct in thinking the iPhone 12 Pro is roughly the same size as the XR, which is what I have? That would be perfect if it is.

The camera on the Pro, along with ProRAW pretty much sold it for me. It looks incredible!

Think my plan will be to sell my current handset to help get that tariff down as much as possible as I suspect these won’t be cheap.

The blue does looks awesome, however, might have to be boring and just stick with black!

Hi @Micky1892 

Pro Raw isn't available at launch, says "coming soon" 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I am going for the Pro Max IPhone 12 as soon as it is available to pre-order as an upgrade. As it is not in red, will go for the gold one. I may also get the Pod mini, sounds like a good idea, saw it all yesterday live, as for the mag safe, not sure either, thought they were bringing out one wireless charger, that will charge both the phone and watch, which is foldable, will see and keep an eye out, as they are only showing the mag safe, which looks similar to the watch charger only larger.

I have just registered to be notified, not that I will forget and sure will keep a close eye anyway, so as soon as I can pre-order will do so!

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Captholland
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have an XS Max and I’m a bit torn which one to get. With the COVID situation money is a bit more of a factor this time. I will get one of the Pro versions. Will the non Max version seem small compared to the XS Max, or will the smaller bezel make up for it? 🤔

Wasn't aware of that, must have missed it as I watched the Apple Event yesterday.

Ah well, it doesn't really change my decision as it'll be available eventually.