cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 Pro unlocked?

Spop84
Explorer

Hello was wondering if my iPhone 11 Pro from EE would be unlocked or not.  As I now have upgraded to a 13 pro and am going to get sell the old phone need to know if it’s unlocked as may get more for it

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Spop84  Go to settings>General>About and scroll down to the network provider lock, if it says No Sim Restrictions then the device is already unlocked.   If it’s not unlocked you can request that HERE 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Spop84  Go to settings>General>About and scroll down to the network provider lock, if it says No Sim Restrictions then the device is already unlocked.   If it’s not unlocked you can request that HERE 

Not sure I can check now as the phone is cleared and erased?

Mustrum
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

I thought all phones from EE were unlocked. I just followed the advice from @Chris_B  and my iPhone 11 is unlocked.

You could try another sim in the phone and see that way - you can apply for a free Three sim which is what I did last time I sold my phone.

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Spop84   Just activate and access the device to check then you can remove the device from your apple account via setting and clicking your name at the top.  Scroll down and select the device and remove.    I also don’t recommend using a 3 sim if you have to make a unlock request as 3 sims don’t always work when a request has to be made to unlock.  A 3 sim will work with no issues if you use a o2 or Voda sim first.  

@Mustrum  depending on when the device was purchased and as it’s been upgraded now I’ll say it was 2 years ago so it’s possible not unlocked yet as this wasn’t standard practice then.