Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trade in but still don’t have my new phone

I ordered the pacific blue 128gb iPhone 12 pro. I am doing the online trade in and they want my phone by next week but I still don’t have my new phone or any idea of when it will be delivered. If They don’t recieve my old phone I get charged £440 BUT...

iPhone 12 all works plan

I’ve received a text regarding my service plan etc and my monthly bill says £89 but the email I got when I ordered the phone says £69.50 so which is correct! Anyone else have this problem? Cause if it is then they gone back on what they offered

Rivs93 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

warranty

i drop my phone in the bath last night and its not working propaly and i dont know if my phone is warrenty for thos or not and i can find it on the ee page or my ee account plus the phone is less then a year old

darkry by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro pre-order

I made the decision to upgrade early to get the new iPhone 12 and I’m just wondering if EE can actually keep their promises to me about the phone being with me today (launch day) I made the order on the 17th of this month (early hours in the morning)...

Resolved! WiFi Security

I posted earlier about 'weak security' warning from iOS14. I found the solution by going into Advanced settings on my Brightbox router, then 'wireless settings', then 'SSID settings'. There is an option to set Cipher suite to AES. By doing this, I no...

Zubi by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro 256gb Gold

Hi Just ordered the Iphone 12 Pro in store as an upgrade on the 26th Oct 2020 and i hear there are delays in with the iPhone 12 but i just checked the tracker online and it still says awaiting confirmation. How long would it take for that to change s...

New phone SIM card

I’m due a new phone Fri or Mon and on my old phone the signal bars have been dropping and coming back. After inspection of the SIM card it’s a bit scratched can I use the new sim when it comes and how do I sync it to my old number please?

Replacement esim not working on iPhone 12

My new iPhone 12 arrived on Friday and at the same time I wiped my old phone with the esim in and handed it over as a trade in. I scanned my replacement esim on the new phone and although it has added, iMessage has not activated, my phone does not sh...

al53str by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

APPLE WATCH Series 6

I am about to get an Apple watch but am confused/ torn whether to get from EE or directly from Apple. It appears that via APPLE I can get 'Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular40mm Aluminium Case' for £20 per month for 2 years, where it is £30 per mont...

MRAMSE1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful