Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Been sent a "new phone" that was blacklisted

Purchased a new line. iPhone 13 pro max 1tbReceived the phone today and the seal was broken. Went to activate the phone and no signal. Checked with EE and been told the phone is blacklisted. How in the hell can EE send a new phone that's blacklisted....

issihra28 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I cannot connect my i-phone 11 to wi-fi

I have just arrived in Egypt and instantly my phone has stopped working - as in it will not connect to wi-fi or find a phone signal. Hence FaceTime, messenger etc all will not work. Every time i get it to connect to wifi it instantly unconnects. I ha...

Sheska by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPad Pro 11inch

Hi I ordered an iPad and have recieved a code Xko does this mean my order has been accepted thanks for your help 

Mel1967 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! E sim

I have just ordered the iPhone 13 pro max and have received a email about An e sim but not sure what it means? I have a 7 plus currently 

Paid for upgrade, but then told I couldn’t upgrade

I paid £50 for an upgrade, the money left my account and then I received a email saying I couldn’t upgrade and that a payment hasn’t been taken. I have not received the money back and no confirmation of delivery date of my new phone.

P3RRY1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 11 shuts down & restarts

I upgraded to an Iphone 11 six days ago. Since the upgrade, everyday at least once a day, my Iphone goes blank, shuts down then the white apple sign appears & the phone restarts. Today it’s done it 3 times. Any idea’s as to what the problem might be ...

Grayo66 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty iphone12

Hi, i upgraded my daughters iPhone on 19th December 2021,and it has now stopped working completely.I am the contract holder but she is the user and 100 miles away at uni.What can we do,?Can she go into her local EE branch for help?Thanks in advance

Resolved! Visual voicemail iphone 2021

The year is 2021 and all visual voicemail posts are too old to work I’ve tried everything message VISUAL VOICEMAIL to 150 reset my network settings that stuff and I really want visual voicemail so if anyone has any new fixes please tell me tyvm