cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade advice

HoldingA02
Visitor

Hi ! I spend £59 a month on my IPhone 11 contract. Loads of data, pay another 79p per months for more storage, that’s literally all I need. My upgrade is due and I’m super happy with my phone as it is, but I notice is has been dying. Would getting a battery change make more sense than getting a newer model. And I want to stick with iPhone. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

Hey there if you’re happy with the phone you have then stick with that phone and just get a battery replacement from apple for about £70. Also if you’re keeping the phone you have don’t forget to change to a sim only deal when yre min term expires for the phone, otherwise you’ll keep getting charged at the rate you pay now.  Thanks

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @HoldingA02 

After your minimum term your contract automatically becomes a SIM only contract. After  3 months you will receive a 10% discount if your original contract came with a handset. 

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/managing-and-using-my-account/leaving-ee/end-of-contract-notification...

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.