Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in pack on its way but I don’t have my new phone yet

JCollingwood
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I ordered an iPhone 14 pro max a couple weeks ago and I’ve just received my trade in confirmation email saying the trade in pack is on its way. I have until the 19th November to send my current phone back to yourselves but I have no yet received my new phone! What happens if my new phone doesn’t arrive before then? It says on the email that I will not be eligible for the trade in discount on my new phone if I don’t send my current phone back before the 19th. Can somebody get back to me please as this is a whole load of stress.

13 REPLIES 13
Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Don’t worry. I’m in the same boat as you. Ordered on the 7th of October and still waiting for the 14 pro max. In regards to trade in my was saying to send it by 22nd but I have been in contact with customer service and they told me not to send it until the new device arrives and I will not be charge. Please be aware that envelope that they send is standard/second class so I would pay little extra and send it record d and insured delivery. 

Thanks man, do you have the number or email for customer service just so I can do the same? Thanks again 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JCollingwood

Thanks for coming here. 

Please call us on 150 and the team will make sure this is extended for you until you have received the new phone. 

Leanne.

Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

As below, I called 150. They put a note on my account that the phone will not be send until I receive new one. All the best and I hope you get your new phone soon 

Hi Leanne,

that number doesn’t seem to be recognised. It may be because im not with EE yet? This is my first phone with EE I am transferring over from 3. Is there another number I can ring?

Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sorry just seen your second message about you not being with ee yet. Send a Facebook message or if you have ee app already you have option there once you log in. 

Thanks for all your help Darius,,

is it just the generic EE Facebook page or is there a specific help page I’m looking for?

Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes just generic page. Send them private message and they normally respond within couple of hours or so. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JCollingwood

Sorry, you would need to call us on 0800 956 6000, and select option 1 for mobile. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.