cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed from the market

gugadidas
Explorer

Hello good evening does anyone know if EE removed the iPhone 11 Pro Max and the iPhone 12 Pro Max from the market? I’ve looked through the online shop and any find them anywhere. Tried contacting customer support about but haven’t been able to get anyone to answer. Thank you in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@gugadidas   The iPhone 11 pro max hasn’t been available for a awhile now and the 12 pro max is only available while stocks lasts and I can not see them being offered at the moment.  You might get a good as new iPhone 12 Pro Max device. 

PS its Apple who remove them from the market the networks will only sell what they have in stock until gone.  

@Chris_B @Thank you for your reply, I had no idea. I’ll go to an ee shop and see if they still have any.

@gugadidas , You may be able to get it from Apple direct, if they still have any left.Have just looked on Apple, but the IPhone 12 Pro Max is not available there either.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.