cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Procurement for Third Sector Organisations

craigitc
Visitor

Happy New Year!

I am a Refurbishment Technician, working at a rural charity fighting digital inequality, called The IT Centre. As part of our ongoing refurbishment project, we are looking to obtain donated devices of all form factors and manufacturers which we can then refurbish and redistribute to our clients living in rural areas across the south west of Scotland. Typically, we class any device less than seven years old as a candidate for the project.

All devices are securely wiped to industry protocols upon receipt, and are competently refurbished (both hardware and software, where required) by our experts, before they are offered to those in need, either directly to our clients, or through referrals by one of our partner agencies, such as the NHS, local authorities, or other third-sector organisations. We then offer ongoing tech support, and digital skills training to help clients to use their devices to their full potential, and even, in some cases, learn to use devices and digital services for the first time.

Are there any processes by which EE, or any other organisation, would be able to offer to donate The IT Centre some devices for our project?

Many thanks in advance, 

^Craig

Web: https://www.theitcentre.org.uk

E-mail: ***********

CASTLE DOUGLAS COMMUNITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CENTRE is both a charity registered in Scotland, and a company limited by guarantee. Charity No. SC028140 Company No. SC187732

[mod edit: personal details removed from the public forum]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @craigitc 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message on here for some extra details 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T