cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbished phones

HilaryM
Explorer

I’ve been advised to get a refurbished iPhone probably 11 or 12.  If I do this and wish to remain with EE ( I’m on SIM only at moment), will EE transfer my data etc to the new phone for me?

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @HilaryM

Do you wish to upgrade with EE or are you purchasing a refurbished phone via a 3rd party?

Would you like help backing up your current phone and transferring photos and texts etc to your new phone?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@HilaryM  if you’re getting this device from elsewhere, and  not form EE you just put your Sim card in it your phone .  If you’re already using an iPhone the iPhone can transfer everything over for you when you set up the new iPhone.     

Hello @Kate

I was advised by EE that it would suit me best to get a refurb phone from a 3rd party but yes, when I do this, I would like their help in backing up etc etc and assume I can retain my current SIM arrangement with them?

Thanks

Hilary

Sent from my iPhone

@HilaryM   Your device will automatically transfer everything over when you setup the new device.  You just need to put your SIM card it and your tariff will stay as it is.    

Have a read of THIS