Phone

Amanda1010
Visitor

I want to block my sons phone for a while I’ve got some issue with him I can still carry on paying but just want all in and out contact stopped is this possible 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You may be able to get a call restriction on his line via C/S on 150.

Inbound calls & texts could only be stopped by either the SIM being suspended or the phone being blacklisted - again, EE C/S on 150 from your mobile.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Amanda1010 ,

Welcome to the community,

You could either take the phone off him or take the SIM card out of the phone.

Another thing you could try and do, not sure about this one, but either log-in to the App or website and click on his number and see if you can do anything from there, otherwise doubt that there is anything else you can do.

The trouble is, he could either borrow a friend’s phone and still make the calls or depending whether he has any money, buy one somewhere and put a pay as you go SIM card in it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You may be able to get a call restriction on his line via C/S on 150.

Inbound calls & texts could only be stopped by either the SIM being suspended or the phone being blacklisted - again, EE C/S on 150 from your mobile.