cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone charging issue

rosiewilson
Visitor

I upgraded my Iphone SE to an Iphone 12 mini on the 3/08/2022 and have had no issues with it until now. Last night the battery died so I plugged it in to charge it and it won't charge. The cable is fine and i have had no issues with the phone charging in the past, this is however the first time i have let the battery go completely dead. What is also strange is that normally when an iphone dies it'll come up with the sort of 'please charge me' symbol on the screen however, there is nothing. i didn't know whether the phone may be under warranty as i've only had it 3 months? I was wondering if people might know what is wrong with it, how i could fix it or if it is a lost cause?

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @rosiewilson 

Best booking a slot in your local Apple store and they will look at the battery. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rosiewilson

Thanks for coming here. 

Could you try the steps in the If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge, Apple Support page, to see if this helps? 

Leanne 🙂