cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paired plan for Apple watch

Saber3811
Investigator
Investigator

Good afternoon.I have just bought an iPhone and am getting an Apple Watch in the near future. I know the watch can use Bluetooth to communicate with the watch but can someone point me in the right direction or tell me the cost of adding a paired plan to my ee account please. If it’s not to expensive it may well be worth buying the cellular watch but would like an idea of the extra cost beforehand.many thanks for any help 

7 REPLIES 7
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Saber3811.

Welcome to the community.

Depending on which model you choose will depend on the cost.

You can see our full range of Apple Watches in our online shop.

Jon

Cheers Jon,

I meant the cost of the paired plan, not the watch. I want to be able to use the same phone number, data etc as my phone and my understanding was a paired plan would allow that to happen? 

@Saber3811 , the watch has its own number for accounts purposes if you want the cellular version, it still is paired with your phone, phone number, data etc, so it is still paired with your phone, this is how I have it and it works fine. Hope that answers your question.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Can you say how much this costs extra a month please? 

I would like to know if it is possible to go out with just the watch and be able to take and or make phone calls on the same number with the same data package etc. I saw something from a few years ago that said a paired plan was £7 extra a month but cannot find anything more recent. We have to get a ferry to our nearest store so cannot go in and ask. Thank you for your help

@Saber3811 , if you buy your watch elsewhere and just add the data plan, it is still £7.- a month with 10Gig of data, so that you can use your watch make calls and receive them, it has its own data package. You need to leave your phone on for this to work, but do not need to take it with, and yes, it will use the same phone number, as it mirrors your phone, the number you receive with the cellular is just for account purposes.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thank you 

@Saber3811 , you are welcome, glad we could help here.