cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order number iPhone 14 pro max

Gemsyyyy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I received two confirmation emails for the two phones I upgraded too bothered iPhone 14 pro max, one is black other purple and I can not find an order number on either email. I rang and said there wasn’t an order number only ones that EE Use and wouldn’t be able to track my order with it. So how do I track my order then? I’ve tried both numbers no joy!?

10 REPLIES 10
Gemsyyyy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That was ment to say both not bothered 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gemsyyyy

Thanks for coming here. 

I would suggest giving us another call on 150, the team can check the order and see which tracking details they have for you to use for the orders. 

Once the orders have been dispatched DPD will be in touch to arrange delivery for the iPhone's. 

Leanne.

Luluahh
Investigator
Investigator

I have exactly the same problem... got two emails for two phones I upgraded at the same time and none of them has order number. C'mon EE why you make customers lifes so hard. It's a bit of a joke trying to get over the phone to you and I already spent yesterday over an hour waiting on the line to get connected- and now I'll have to call and wait again... huge disappointment 

James_B

Hi @Luluahh,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you place your orders?

If the phones you ordered are on back order, you'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as stock is available to fulfil your order.

James

I placed the orders 09.10.22. I understand what you're saying but I don't get why I can't find order number anywhere. Naither on the contract nor in confirmation emails... this is very poor. I know I will get text when they get the product despatched but at least an order number and approx date would be making a change.

James_B

Hi @Luluahh,

It might be that your orders are still being processed and you'll receive a further email with your order number.

If you let me know which phones you ordered I can check the current delivery guidance for you.

James

Ok it's IPhone 14 Pro Max which is still outstanding and I know that roughly it says up to 21 days processing at tge moment. My issue is "why no order number" on the confirmation email- clearly I placed the order so it must have the number even if still processing. The other phone was Samsung Galaxy S22 Pro and I got it straight away today. It also didn't have order number but has been already delivered in less than 24hours. With IPhone It's another story... and can't even assume when it gets.

James_B

Hi @Luluahh,

Which colour and memory size did you go for?

James

Deep purple 256GB