cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help upgrading but phone is not working

Lau106
Visitor

My iphone is only 17 months old but has stopped working. The power button is stuck, the sound doesn't work unless on speaker and the latest is that it is stuck restoring and no matter how often I reset to factory settings I still get the same error so it totally unusable.

I am overseas with no access to another phone so cannot call Apple for support, nor EE to discuss options. I don't want to upgrade online without speaking to someone has I have a slightly different contract type to what is available online.

EE doesn't seem to have live chat capabilities so not sure how I can speak to anyone!? I desperately need a phone out here.

Any thoughts on how to speak to someone at EE that doesn't involve my phone would be appreciated.... online chat, web chat, teams, zoom etc. 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Lau106 and welcome

If you have access to any other method of calling - Skype, Messenger etc, then you can try using +44 800 0798586

The official non-UK contact number for EE C/S is +44 7953 966250 but being a UK 07x number, that might not necessarily work from free calling apps.

I'm not familiar with the policy on upgrade deliveries, but I would expect any device order to be delivered to your UK billing address.

EE will only deliver to your registered UK addy.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)