cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone came damaged

Rbrade94
Visitor

My iPhone 12 mini was delivered Monday after being delivered but not given to me for no I’d previously few days before had loads of messing about with extra charges and being refunded to not to only 4 days later notice and airline crack in the bottom corner of the phone only realised as I’ve gone to put a case on what’s just arrived how would I go about resolving this issue as it’s clearly a fault of EE or DPD 

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rbrade94,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please get in touch with Customer Care to report the damage to your device.

Thanks

James

Amberlino
Visitor

Hey,

Please tell me they resolved this. As EXACTLY the same thing has happened to me today. The DPD man posted my Samsung S22 through the letter box which DIDNT FIT pushed it in and it plonked straight on the floor with a thud. No ask for ID nothing...

I heard it from the other room..

Once I had time in the day to actually start my device up I realised while I was going to turn the device on that the side has scratches on the corners. The new Samsung s22 comes in a very thin box now with not much protection and has really annoyed me iv bee  with EE for over 10 years and never seen anything like this happen. I haven't even had the thing for 24 hours!?! Did EE replace it for you.? Iv waited 4 weeks for this phone and I honestly am really saddened by this 😞

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Amberlino

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear this has happened. 

Please get in touch with our customer care team, to report the damage and they will help you further. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.