Mhills283
Investigator
Investigator

When is this phone coming available to order on ee

9 REPLIES 9
Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s available on Friday the 6th November from 1pm to order. 

Hope that helps. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mhills283

Welcome to the community 🙂

iPhone 12 Pro Max is available to pre-order on 6 November at 1pm.

You can register your interest online.

Thanks.

Leanne 🙂

I wouldn’t bother. I pre ordered the iPhone 12 pro on 17th October. They promised delivery on 23rd October - it didn’t come. They then promised it would be delivered up to 14 days from my order date - it didn’t come. Now they’re saying it’ll be delivered between 2nd-7th November. We’re on the 3rd and I’ve had no change or order status/delivery date/ DPD notification. 
I honestly wouldn’t bother. Not at all with EE. Maybe go elsewhere for your order or go with Android. 

I will be cancelling my order if it still hasn’t arrived by 7th, as that’ll be the third broken promise from EE. 

Peterpea
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Smi20 it’s a phone, it’s not life or death. Were in the middle of a global pandemic, there are delays with Apple giving all networks worldwide the phones, these are out of EE’s hands, every year there are delays just got to be patient 

No, actually it could be for me. 

My partner’s phone broke, he was having my hand-me-down. 
I work as a responder for the NHS, my partner is nursing staff for the NHS and I cannot emphasise how important having a phone is to me and my family. Some days it’s the only way we speak to each other, especially through the pandemic. 
We also have a child, if I’m at work and my child needs picking up, they need to get hold of my partner and vice verse. 
It may not be important to you, but it is to others. 
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. I’m glad it’s not important to you and I’m glad it brought you no stress, but it brought me a lot of stress and upset as communication with my family and friends is so important right now. 

Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well said. Very frustrating when keyboard warriors do not think or understand people’s situations. I had same issue with the Apple Watch ordered on launch pre order day so sold my previous watch and then had to wait 4 weeks. Logistically EE Should have a consignment number of how many units they have due in. And then once they are assigned then they should be telling people the pest batch have all been pre ordered therefore it’s going to be a longer wait. But no they lead us on and send us false info and hope and it’s not helpful. So yes if people do not understand it’s not about being patient it’s about EE being better organised and better communicators of what’s actually happening. Hope you get your phone especially as you guys need them. Keeping everything crossed for you. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Smi20,

I understand how important it is to stay in touch with friends and family at the moment. iPhone back orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis and your phone will be dispatched as soon as stock arrives to fulfil your order.

If you would prefer to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks

James

Peterpea
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

keyboard warrior... well that’s exactly what @Smi20 was being jumping on an unrelated post to bash EE... 

Absolutely not a ‘keyboard warrior’, just an angry customer who was exercising her right to complain of a service I was promised and did not receive. 
I also did this on a forum made by said company to alleviate pressure on customer service lines. 
Sometimes it is nice to speak to other people who are in the same position you are in. 

But I do thank you for your concern on a matter that didn’t have much to do with you. If it did, I hope your issue was resolved and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas after a pretty rubbish year.