cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWatch

Spain13
Visitor

Hi, Could I order a IWatch (I’m on EE) but my partner use it on vodaphone? Has a iPhone 12 Pro Max 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Spain13   You can order it to be used with your device,  it can still be used with his device but you’ll not get cellular data on it as it has to be paired to a iPhone on the same account.    If it’s going to be used with your husbands device then you need to get the watch on his vodaphone account and that mean’s getting is from Vodafone .     

Smartwatches are linked at account level in order to receive calls/text when the phone is called,  you can not link a watch and phone across different networks. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Spain13   You can order it to be used with your device,  it can still be used with his device but you’ll not get cellular data on it as it has to be paired to a iPhone on the same account.    If it’s going to be used with your husbands device then you need to get the watch on his vodaphone account and that mean’s getting is from Vodafone .     

Smartwatches are linked at account level in order to receive calls/text when the phone is called,  you can not link a watch and phone across different networks.