cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 14 pro Max

Alnisax
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered my iphone 14 pro max 4thOct still not here going on holiday soon and wanted to take it with me 😞 

whats going on ! 

18 REPLIES 18

What is the time scale for black 128gb ordered on 23/10/22 please 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kaymc

The current estimate for that model is to expect dispatch within 21 days too.

Chris

AfterShxke
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey @Christopher_G

What's the timescale for Silver 256GB?

Thanks!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AfterShxke

The estimate for the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in Silver is also to expect dispatch within 21 days.

Chris

Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I wouldn’t hold my breath here. They said 21 days below but this is simply not true. I ordered my black 128gb on the 7th and today is 03.11 which basically is 28days. No phone and no news. Contacted customer support and have been told it could be up to another 21 days to wait. Don’t trust what they say to you. It is all lies. I’m thinking now to just give up this year on upgrade as I hate when I’m being lied to. They could have said it is up to 60 days waiting time and at least I know where I stand but telling me it will be with me within a week than they told me up to 28 days and after that up to 49 days. Just be prepared to wait.  Maybe iPhone 15 will be here by the time 14 pro max will be in stock 🙂 

Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Please double check your system as I’m waiting a month already and have been told that I will have to wait another 21 days   Ordered in 07.10.22 14 pro max black 128gb 

Millow
Explorer

Hi guys

I ordered my iPhone 14 pro max 512 gold on 23rd October and they said I needed to wait up to 21 days. Today is 30 days and I haven’t received any update from DPD or EE. 

For anyone who has complained about the delays, have you now received your phone and how long in the end did you have to wait?

I understand it’s up to Apple but EE should provide up to date information about the wait time and your position in the queue. This is not how you look after your customers. 

Im in the same boat I ordered a iPhone 14 Pro max 512gb but in space Black on 23rd of October and have still had nothing, I was also told 21 days 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Dikey123.

If you've waited longer than you were told, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team for an update.

Jon