cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with dual sim in new iPhone

KateH3
Explorer

Hello, I am really hoping that somebody can help. I am currently in the US and have a dual sim Apple phone. My EE SIM card is my physical sim and I have a US provider as a digital sim. They have both always worked fine but since getting a new Apple phone and swapping over my sims, I now have no network on EE and can’t receive calls or messages to my UK number. I also can’t use my UK banking apps.

I have tried everything, but so hard to call EE from abroad as my phone charges me £4 per minute 😳 Any help or advice would be very gratefully received! Kate 😊

2 REPLIES 2
KateH3
Explorer

Hello, I am really hoping that somebody can help. I am currently in the US and have a dual sim Apple phone. My EE SIM card is my physical sim and I have a US provider as a digital sim. They have both always worked fine but since getting a new Apple phone and swapping over my sims, I now have no network on EE and can’t receive calls or messages to my UK number. I also can’t use my UK banking apps.

I have tried everything, but so hard to call EE from abroad as my phone charges me £4 per minute 😳 Any help or advice would be very gratefully received! Kate 😊

Hello @KateH3 ,

Welcome to the community,

There is a free number to ring customer service using Skype:

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/mobile

Did you make sure that you have roaming, call abroad and premium calls enabled? You can do this either via the My EE App or by logging in online via the web. Only do this if you are on a monthly contract, pay as you go is auto enabled.

Have you done a manual search for a network?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.