cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch cellular problem

Andrewfield08
Investigator
Investigator

I accidentally disabled my celluler plan on my apple watch when I updated the iwatch OS, when I tried to activate it again its offering me another new cellular plan, I can’t connect to my previous plan as its saying error 019. so I spoke to EE 150 and staff told me that I should pick one of the plans on the system which cost £7 (10g for 30d). I said its a different plan that I applied recently from EE, but staff said that its the same plan that I applied. I’m confused because now I have 2 different cellular plans for my iwatch when I checked on my EE account. 

on my ee account for my apple watch! 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Andrewfield08  You need to call customer services and ask for the Apple Watch team.   

Shall I call ee then ask for apple watch team? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Yes, @Andrewfield08, if you get in touch with our Customer Care team they will be able to help you.

Jon

I am still having the same issue even I contacted your service, they could not manage to put my original data plan for my watch Its so FRUSTRATINGI called ee and they managed to removed the additional plan

3A96F1AA-137C-4742-AF79-2C24912A3E84.png

however the same problem I encountered when i tried to set up my ee data plan its offering me another new plan and i can’t apply my previous plan which I applied last Oct. 2. 

I tried all of their advise from resetting my watch and phone, updating my ios both on my device (iphone 13 pro max and iwatch series 😎 giving them my IED several times and still the same issues…