Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Stainless Steel

ioannisa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi everyone,

I ordered on 7th of October a 44mm Stainless Steel as a monthly plan added to my existing one. I received the confirmation email but nothing else from their side. Even via the order tracking, I wasn't able to get an update. 

I noticed for the past two days that in the ee shop site it says that the watch is "Available to order. Now in stock. Usually dispatched within one day"

Even now the site is displaying the same message. 

So, I gave a try and called them. The reply was that they don't have availability and the stock is zero. It's ok not to have availability but to display a message saying that you have (for two days) is at least a misleading sale. 

EE Watch Series 6 SS.JPG

20 REPLIES 20
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ioannisa   This is a public forum not customer services so your not informing customer services about this. 

ioannisa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am aware @Chris_B I informed customer service and sales team and they insist that the site is not up to date. I was speaking with them 3 hours ago. To make it even worst I also asked for 44mm Nike Series. They replied that there wasn't any in stock, but if you check in the site, it displays the same message. "Available to order
Now in stock. Usually dispatched within 1 day." 

So obviously there is a discrepancy between the site and the sales/customer service team. 

Closing, my advice to the public based on my experience is not to order any Apple Series 6 Watch via the EE site as it is misleading. 

Roryy
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a watch 6 44 ss on the 22nd of September, I am yet to receive the watch. The site told me it was in stock and my order page has said “your in stock order is confirmed”...for nearly 5 weeks!

The only advice I’ve been given via 150 is to cancel the order, nobody can provide any information or address the website stating “in stock”. Not exactly happy with the situation.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Roryy

Which colour/version did you choose?

Chris

It’s the graphite version

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK thanks, @Roryy.

If it's the stainless steel one, we're awaiting stock from the manufacturer. As soon as we have it, we'll be sending them out.

If you'd like to change your order for one that we have in stock, our Mobile Care team on 150 will be able to help with that.

Chris

Not really mate, I ordered the SS graphite so I guess I wait on my “in stock” order until it’s actually in stock for real (this is madness!!).

Can you give ANY indication on timescales? another 5 weeks? This side of Christmas? The fact there is no more info provided tells me it could be quite some time, unless of course you tell me otherwise...

Thanks for taking the time though 

r3id
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Cancelled my order for the SS S6 watch, fed up with waiting and not knowing what’s going on, not to mention the constant scripted messages were getting annoying. 

ioannisa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G the issue Chris Is that EE is not transparent on what is is going on with providing scripted and vague answers. Moreover, if they are not lying they are at least misleading trying to get more sales stating that it is in stock (see screenshot above and I also made web archives cache) when they can not fulfil even the ones that they have on backorder.