cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Music subscription

SomanX86
Investigator
Investigator

Do peoples Apple Music smart benefit show up under their subscriptions (Settings>Your name/Apple ID>subscriptions)?

My Apple TV subscription shows there (see pic) but, bizarrely, not my Apple Music one, just my old inactive account… The subscription seems to be active though and I can listen to music.

Apple support tell me this is ‘expected behaviour’ which seems nonsense. How is it showing on your account?

56B5E528-26D5-451E-9E79-F76A05F9C0E2.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @SomanX86

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Do you have Apple Music as a Smart Benefit or free trial with EE and not Apple? 

If so, does this show in your My EE account within add-ons? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

It’s a smart benefit and shows in my ee app. Apple Music works. I’m just wondering whether it shows in peoples subscriptions or not?

Leanne_T

I see @SomanX86 

This may only show if you have the subscription direct with Apple, as this is with EE all the details will show in your My EE account and you would just use the Apple ID to log in. 

Leanne.

But as you can see in the screenshot I posted the Apple TV smart benefit does show up in my subscriptions. So it’s strange that the Apple Music smart benefit doesn’t even though the subscription is active…

I just wondered whether other people who have the Apple Music smart benefit could check their subscriptions and let me know whether it shows as active for them or not

Leanne_T

Thanks @SomanX86

If you have any problems using your Apple Music or would like to make sure this is active, please call us on 150. 

Hopefully other users will post soon and let you know. 

Leanne 🙂

B29F87A4-F174-413D-840F-A93E293F431C.png

I have this benefit and cancelled with Apple, I am now being charged on my EE contract however it is saying I don’t have benefit on Apple Music app, what am I paying for?

FC4F0CF7-44C7-4B6A-9FD8-EEB66DF637A4.png

I cancelled Apple Music through Apple and added it onto my EE contract, however I’ve been charged an extra £7 on top of £9.99 and I don’t even have it, as you can see in photo above! 

C534EB5C-B399-40E3-A2D5-3FF341213645.png

8866DB01-F068-41B2-88ED-BEA04AD8E1EB.jpeg

Leanne_T

Hi @mcivort

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have Apple Music showing as an add-on in your My EE account? 

Did you add this as a Smart Benefit as part of your plan? 

Thanks. 

Leanne.