cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen unlock not working

VickiG1
Investigator
Investigator

I have attached a photo below of the problem. I took a screenshot, then something happened and i now cant unlock my phone at all. I have teied taking the sim out, no difference. Still saying what it shows in the picture. Ive held down the buttons to force a restart, but need to be able to touch the restart button to do it, which i cant do. 

20230729_104013.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @VickiG1 

Hold power and volume down buttons for 10 seconds. It shouldthen  restart.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @VickiG1 

See here: 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Messenger-is-messing-up-touch-screen-i...

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

Thank you for that, i have just read through the replies to that thread, but theyre just suggesting restarting the phone, which i cant do as it wont let me click any of the on screen commands (restart, turn off, emergency call). Im not sure how to restart the phone if i cant touch the screen to confirm 🤷‍♀️

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @VickiG1 

Hold power and volume down buttons for 10 seconds. It shouldthen  restart.

Thanks 

I cant thank you enough! That did the job and its back working!!! Thank you so so mucu for taking the time to reply and help! Have an amazing weekend! Vicki 🐵