cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra not given information

simonthurston01
Explorer

Hi 

I pre ordered the s22 ultra within 10 mins of the keynote ending. I haven't received any information text messages or emails confirming anything I have rang 150 and been told that's normal and I have done the online chat where I was given my order number but when inputting into the tracker it's saying unable to track so I don't know what going on what can people advise please? Ring again or chat online ? 

4 REPLIES 4
swannley
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@simonthurston01 I would definitely call ASAP. Web chat is hit or miss in my experience. I called shortly after the unpacked event and placed an upgrade that way, and I had an email with order number etc before the call had ended. Fingers crossed you'll be alright, but its worth checking as the wait eriod will only be getting longer for most of the desirable devices.

Fastcar99
Contributor
Contributor

I got my confirmation email after ordering on the phone on the 9th. But only received the ee tracking email today. Witch is saying order confirmed. 

Have spoken to ee last week and was assured my s22 ultra black 526 would be with me on the 21st 

ynot68b
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

When using the track system try using either email or phone number. If I use my number it says not trackable, but works using email.

Update 

So managed to get through to 150 they sent me an email confirming everything and included all the tracking information and also the order number and things I have since received a text from dpd about delivery tomorrow so fingers crossed should be getting it tomorrow the online is still not working so don't know what's up with that and thanks for everyone's help