cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of incorrect specs on the Oppo Lite models

bilyanab
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, just wanted to warn any customers who want to upgrade, beware of wrong advertising on the Oppo Lite models. Both the 8 and 5 Lite models (the Good as New offers) are advertised as having 256gb storage when actually they only have 128gb. 

Hope it helps prevent any potential errors and the agony I had to experience, trying to explain the error to customer service with no avail. 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bilyanab 

Welcome to the community.

Which Oppo Lite device did you choose? From what I can see on our internal systems, the Reno 8 Lite is 128GB internal storage and the Find X5 Lite is 256GB.

Chris

Hi Chris, I chose the Oppo Reno 8 light Good as New plan, that one shows 256gb on the website. If  you check the Oppo website, both the 8 and the find 5 lite versions you mention above are 128 GB , so the EE website lists them incorrectly. Here is the link to the Reno 8 lite I chose, still incorrect on the good as new listing. Thanks. 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/auth/mobile-phones/add-pay-monthly/oppo-reno8-lite-good-as-new/details

Christopher_G

Thanks for explaining, @bilyanab 

Could you send me a screenshot of the website showing that information please so that I can feed it back? I can't view it on that link.

Thank you.

Chris

Screenshot_2023-03-23-08-32-55-31.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-23-08-36-43-81.jpg

bilyanab
Investigator
Investigator

Just pasted above. It is the good as new option, but the find 5 lite is wrong too for feedback. 

Christopher_G

Thanks, @bilyanab 

I've fed this back to the web team for them to double check the information and correct it, if needed.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Chris