Investigator
Investigator

Had an email from EE and wanted to know if it’s a scam or legit email is:

EE@eemail.ee.co.uk 

6 REPLIES 6
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

ee.co.uk is a valid domain for EE, but emails can easily be faked, what is the email saying to do? 

We're still having trouble processing your request for the NHS offer. Please check if your phone number has successfully moved to EE or visit theNHS Perk Portal and enter your EE phone number again.

Thanks,
The EE Team

thats what the email says 

the link takes you to the EE perks page to log in and seems legit, I did not remember my password so reset it but not through that email link and did not put in my number rang EE and they are not sure so now I don’t know if I’ve done anything wrong clicking the link? 

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I'd have to say that's probably legit, but are you expecting your number to be registered for the NHS offer?

The NHS link is https://ee.co.uk/nhs-perks if that helps.

I added the perk when I upgraded that’s what’s making me wonder if it’s a scam as that was about 8 months ago 

unless there has been a delay due to covid or if they have renewed or something I don’t know why I would revive an email now?

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

When you rang EE did they say the NHS perk was registered correctly? 

If you signed up to the unlimited data offer, it could be related to moving you to the new offer but if you have any concerns, call EE back and make sure it's all properly registered?

Not with one of my lines it wasn’t 

I have spoken to and registered it with EE and forwarded it to the phishing reporting email too 

thanks for your help