cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE cyber security

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have EE cyber security  included in my plan. 

When I try and manage this aspect of my plan. It shows protection report licenses used 62 of 62.

When I view the devices it shows a large number of devices, which none relate too any of my devices.

EE Cyber security  also shows I have a subscription that is active for 2 devices.As I am only allowed as stipulated in my contract.

I have no idea which devices are connected because I've never had access to this part of my plan due to having no control over my WIFI CONTROLS which is another issue within its self.Therefore I have been unable to register my devices.

My questions are.

1. Has the devices I had linked to Norton via BT been carried over.

2. Is there an issue with managing my EE cyber security. Because I can't see what devices are linked nor can I make any changes.

3.Has my security been compromised because of the above issues.

Screenshot_20240211_184923_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_184910_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_184822_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_184637_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_184628_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @asteaman 

If you click on the three dots, does it give you more information about those devices? Do they look like the correct models for your previous phones? Are you able to remove them?

Chris

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

Good morning.

The three dots does not give me information about the device.

I'm not able to remove these devices

It allows me to rename them.

None of these devices are mine.

Regards

Mr A Steaman

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @asteaman 

I recommend speaking to our Technical Support team so they can check everything from our side for you.
Chris

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

Will do

A.steaman

@asteaman  I'm having the same issue, mine says 32 licenses and list no phones i have ever used and i can only rename them. Did they get this sorted for you and can I ask what it actually was

Thanks ❤️ 

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

I have the same issue,and this has not been resolved.Neither have I had a follow up call since I last spoke with them.Poor customer service regarding this issue

Paddy-B

Hi @Miss_J and @asteaman,

Thank you for posting. If you send me the details, I'll get my colleague in the EE Cyber Security team to investigate.

I've sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy