Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7221 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2107 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3946 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

No network

I'm awaiting a new SIM via post but recently I've lost network services. Is this because the new SIM (which will have the new number) deactivates the old, or is it coincidence? I'm in the highlands in Scotland.TIA

MickyP1 by Investigator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay as you go data

someone rang me today to change my pay as you go plan. They said it would be cheaper and I’d get more data. I was paying £15 a month but they said it would change to £11. She said to turn my phone off and back on and it would’ve changed over automati...

Voicemail

Hello,Nobody is being diverted to my answering machine? Don't know why. When I'm pressing the voicemail icon I'm just getting the message not possible to connect my call. 

Not receiving SMS and calls after number port

I called up 2 days ago to have my number ported over from o2. If I text and call others my number is as it should be but when receiving these, they’re all going through to my old phone.My id card is still showing as the new number not the ported numb...

Albania roaming data add-on

I'm travelling to Albania as a PAYG customer.When I travel to the EU I use the text code ROAMEU7D add-on..….( 7 day EU roaming pass costing £10)Obviously I can't use this text code in Albania, but can anyone tell me what text code I can use and how m...

cadoc by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful