Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7196 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2100 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3928 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

How not to lose number

Hi, i received the following text from -ee- week ago:“Hi, as you haven't made a chargeable call/ text or used data for six months, you will now lose any remaining credit (as per our terms and conditions). Your number will also be disconnected in the ...

alla_lb by Investigator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming abroad need basic help

I am a 77 year old and am really confused with what to do with regards to roaming.Going to Greece in the 28th of May returning on the 11th June. My monthly mobile phone plan ends each month on the 26th of the month two days before I go to Greece.I un...

Roanblue by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Change number

I want keep my lebara number how do I do it. I received my new ee SIM card today. Is it possible to change my ee number to my old SIM card number

Linety by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Turkey roaming

Hi guys,I’m currently in Turkey but I haven’t activated my roaming prior to leaving the UK. To set up Roaming I need to text 150 but my messages aren’t going through. any other way around this ?I have access to wifi

eSIM transfer

Hi everyone,I was just wondering if it would be possible to transfer over my eSIM (ee business to a different phone), if so how quickly can I transfer it back to the original phone (if there is a time minimum or anything). I saw multiple sources - so...

m8ttech by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

esim

HiI had problems transferring from hard sim on iPhone 11 to e-sim on new iPhone13 and now cant seem to retry this as the new phone says the old sim on the old phone does not support e-sim transfer Is this because you only get one chance and now I nee...

Roaming

I can't add on plan with data on abroad 

djbeat69 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coverage in Stacksteads

Update: 03 May 2024 Our engineers have been working with the council to complete the legal negotiations. However, due to circumstances out of our control, we have experienced a further delay and expect all legal steps to be completed by the end of Ma...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 70 replies
  • 26 Helpful