cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended in USA with Roam Further Pass and bill of over £2,000

bc43
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm in the USA and have Roam Further Pass but my account has been suspended and I have charges of over £2,000. I can't even find a way to contact EE. Please help

179 REPLIES 179
Frankie_scouse
Investigator
Investigator

I paid my bill on 18th jan, my account has been suspended. I even paid again and my account is now in credit. Why is my account suspended if my bill has been paid?

@Frankie_scouse   When was your bill due ?

If you’ve now paid you’ll need to wait up to 24 hours before it’s working again it doesn’t just start working when you pay.  

Hi I’ve just had a similar message received about30 minutes ago. I’ve used EE for many years, never had problem with payments, but just had my account suspended. I just checked my usage (v rarely go overly standard charge) & was shocked to see a bill of over £1000😧. Can’t seem to get in contact with anyone as my account has been suspended. Is this some type of hoax? Need to speak to someone urgently to sort it out. Pls help!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @niy

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Does the bill breakdown show you what the extra charges are for? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Frankie_scouse

Thanks for coming here. 

Please give us a call from another phone on 0800 079 8586 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @bc43 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you can access a landline call 00447953966250 or you can chat to a advisor by clicking HERE then click start conversation.

Thanks,

David.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G

Hi @bc43

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that you have some unexpected charges. 

I've sent you a private message to get you some help with this. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

@Leanne_T I’m in the USA and can’t call any uk numbers due to my account being suspended