cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G on EE

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

The steps below will guide you through pairing your Samsung Galaxy Watch with LTE with your phone on the same EE account.

What will I need to set up my 4G Samsung Galaxy Watch to a Samsung phone?

The 4G Samsung Watch must be on the same EE account as the phone you would like to pair the watch with.

You will need one of the following Samsung phones on a pay monthly or SIM Only EE account;

• Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017 and Newer
  • Samsung Galaxy J Series 2017 and Newer
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Newer
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 and Newer
  • Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 and Newer

You will need to have Bluetooth turned on in your phone settings and also a data connection (either 4G or WiFi).

I have purchased my Samsung Galaxy Watch from EE, what do I need to do?

Read more

• Turn on your watch and open the Samsung Wearable app, the app will prompt you to turn on your Bluetooth - you'll then get a notification on your watch and your device with a pairing code

• Follow the steps to pair your device and watch then set up your mobile network on the Samsung Wear app to complete set up

• During the pairing don't take either device out of proximity of each other or turn off the watch or phone during the set up

• After your eSIM is set up you'll be prompted to restart your watch

Please allow up to 4 hours for your data plan to activate and show on your device.

You can also follow the Samsung video to set up your Samsung Galaxy Watch

I have purchased my Samsung Galaxy Watch from a third party, what do I need to do?

Read more

• Turn on your watch and open the Samsung Wearable app, the app will prompt you to turn on your Bluetooth - you'll then get a notification on your watch and your device with a pairing code

• Follow the steps to pair your device and watch then set up your mobile network on the Samsung Wear app to complete set up

• During the pairing don't take either device out of proximity of each other or turn off the watch or phone during the set up

• After your eSIM is set up you'll be prompted to restart your watch

You will now need to activate a data plan, you’ll need your EE login details, or you can register for an EE account today.

• Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your Samsung phone

• Select Mobile network

• Select Next

• Select the EE Smart Watch plan and agree to the Terms and conditions

• Follow the instructions on your phone to complete the set up, your phone will notify you when your mobile connection is setup

Please allow up to 4 hours for your data plan to activate and show on your device.

Any questions tap reply below.

4 REPLIES 4
KimH9
Visitor

I have two samsung watches, Galaxy and Galaxy 4, both of which can connect to my phone and be used as a stand alone device. How do I link them both so whichever one I'm wearing uses my watch data eSIM contract? 

Christopher_G

Hi @KimH9 

Great question. Have you paired both devices in your Wearables app?

Is there an 'Auto-Switch' option in that app?

Chris

mcja9543
Visitor

I was advised to contact you with this information as follows. 

I would like to connect my phone to my watch. Please can you advise? 

xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx

Model number
Surface Duo
SM-R865F

Watch EID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Galaxy Wearable version

Software version
R865FXXU1GVH1

Error

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Leanne_T

Hi @mcja9543

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a pay monthly account with us and using a Samsung phone? 

Leanne.