You sell products i.e laptops stating rtx Ryzen 6000 no mention of actual model

Geeman007
Investigator
Investigator

6 REPLIES 6
Geeman007
Investigator
Investigator

You sell products i.e laptops stating rtx Ryzen 6000 no mention of actual model numbers for example rtx 3070. No mention of included ram 8gb or hopefully for £1700 pounds 16gb. Also no mention of if ram is ddr4 also as it is a Ryzen 6000 chipset it supports ddr5. I have been informed by a friend that they have changed the listing slightly for the Lenovo Legion 5 (15ACH6H) in a previous listing it did state rtx 3070? I wonder if they have updated it and are now downgraded it to a rtx 3060. Let's face it a rtx 3060 at 1440p with a 165 refresh rate is not in any circumstances going to get the job done. I have ordered this just to see what turns up if it is a rtx 3060 and 8 GB of ddr4 it will be going straight back.

Geeman007
Investigator
Investigator

You sell products i.e laptops stating rtx Ryzen 6000 no mention of actual model numbers for example rtx 3070. No mention of included ram 8gb or hopefully for £1700 pounds 16gb. Also no mention of if ram is ddr4 also as it is a Ryzen 6000 chipset it supports ddr5. I have been informed by a friend that they have changed the listing slightly for the Lenovo Legion 5 (15ACH6H) in a previous listing it did state rtx 3070? I wonder if they have updated it and are now downgraded it to a rtx 3060. Let's face it a rtx 3060 at 1440p with a 165 refresh rate is not in any circumstances going to get the job done. I have ordered this just to see what turns up if it is a rtx 3060 and 8 GB of ddr4 it will be going straight back.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Geeman007,

I can confirm that it is the RTX 3060 Graphics Card and 16GB of RAM. Please get in touch on 150 if you'd like to cancel your order.

Thanks

James

I am happy with the processor and ram and the build quality is amazing so I think it is a keeper. Could you please tell me when the bundle codes will be emailed to my email game pass Norton etc.
Thanks
Michele 

I am happy with the processor and ram and build quality is awesome. I think it is a keeper. Could you please tell me when the bundle codes will be emailed to my email address referring to game pass Norton etc

Thanks

Michele 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

I'm glad you like it @Geeman007 

You'll receive them 14 days after you received your laptop.

James