cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade In upgrade new phone

Maisonkeith
Contributor
Contributor

So Basically I upgraded my s20 ultra to the new s22 ultra ok online and got the discounted trade in deal for the new phone but the problem is I have been waiting over a month for my new phone and it still has not come, no emails texts on update delivers, delivery code doesn't work on EE, nothing form DPD called up 4 times no help whatsoever when it will come. Given a number to call if it doesn't show up called it no help they just said they deal on returns pack. I was given till the 10th April to trade in my old phone or I lose the discount why would I trade my old phone in when I haven't even got the new one?! I will not be charged for it. If I am I want to cancel the upgrade offer and cancel being with EE altogether with my s20 ultra. If the new phone doesn't arrive by Saturday I will call to cancel

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Maisonkeith  You only get a tracking number once a device has been allocated to you.   You can not track with a XKO/KXN number as that’s an order number 

You don’t have to send in your old device until you get your new device. 

I highly recommend you call customer services as every model type of that device has a 1 day time frame.  

Thanks but I already called up 4 times and they said it should be here last week now they say this week and still nothing they said they had stock but still not got a new device I think coming up to a whole month is way to long to wait

And that means I have got a tracking number then from DPD or anything 

Have not*

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Have you heard anything today, @Maisonkeith?

When was the last time you spoke to our customer service team about this?

Chris

Well I called them today at lunch they said it should arrive by Monday now or next week. They said they located the phone being at DPD but its just on them to deliver it for free time slot on Monday. I'm leaving it for one more week.

Leanne_T

Hi @Maisonkeith

Thanks for coming back to us. 

If you download the DPD app and use the mobile number or email address you used for updates on your order, this should show any deliveries scheduled for your postcode. 

I hope you get your new phone soon 🙂

Leanne.

Thank you it says DPD have collected it so hopefully should come Monday 

Leanne_T

Let us know how you get on @Maisonkeith 🙂

Have a lovely weekend. 

Leanne.