cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of payment for the order in connection with an unfounded accusation.

Volodymyr_S
Visitor

Good afternoon! I made an online order, called back the number indicated in the order, due to poor knowledge of English, I was asked to visit one of your company's stores to clarify the order. The staff is polite, after listening to me, looked through my order, and then went to another room for a consultation, as I understood with other services of the company. I was surprised when I heard from an employee of your store that because of my order, one of the employees decided that I was a scammer. I am not obliged to prove the opposite, before making such statements, your security service should have carried out a check, but based on such a statement, no one has carried out such a check.
I was going to come back tomorrow morning to one of your offices to clarify this situation, but I made a different decision, in which I no longer want to deal with a company that accused me of fraud for no reason. I will be grateful if the deducted funds from my account will be returned to me.

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Volodymyr_S

I'm sorry to hear this has happened. 

If your order hasn't been accepted then any money will be refunded to you as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss the order please get in touch with our customer care team who will be able to help you further. 

You can find contact information on the get in touch help page.

Thanks

Leanne.