Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD returned phone to EE

Elizabethhmx1
Investigator
Investigator

DPD have returned my upgrade to EE. 
tried calling customer support but no idea what it would be under to re arrange redelivery as the options when I cal 150 doesn’t say delivery. 

6 REPLIES 6
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

From what I’ve seen and heard on forums before, EE won’t rearrange another delivery, once they have received the phone back they will cancel the upgrade and then you will have to do the upgrade process again. I may be wrong but I’m sure I’ve seen someone else go through this on her. I would speak to CS and just click any number that will get you through to them. 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Elizabethhmx1

Welcome to the community.

@Gareth43 is correct. If DPD return the delivery to us, we'll have to wait until it's scanned back in so that we can order it again with you.

Chris

That’s fine. How will I know when it has been returned back so I can re order again? 

Leanne_T

Morning @Elizabethhmx1

Once the order has been returned, your My EE account will change to the previous plan and the contract dates will be amended. 

Please check your My EE for the changes and then order the phone again 🙂

Leanne.

How long does it take for it to be returned? I’ve been checking everyday & nothing yet. And I’m due this week to be charged for the new upgrade. 

Leanne_T

Hi there @Elizabethhmx1

If you would like an update on the return, please give us a call on 150 and the team will check this for you. 

Leanne.