cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee perks

Alihodson
Investigator
Investigator

I am becoming increasingly frustrated that I can’t log onto EE perks- I provided my work email address but never received a emails to verify. I the uploaded my ID and received an email to say I had been accepted but still needed to verify my email! I can’t log on to Ee perks as the password reset doesn’t work and now it’s saying I’m locked out of the account ?? So what do I do next! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alihodson

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I have sent you a private message for more information. 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64
Katie_B

Good Morning @Alihodson

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you been able to check your work email Spam/Junk folders?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Yes I’ve checked both and contacted our IT department and nothing has come through? I’m locked out of the perks account as well and can not reset my password as if I do I don’t get the reset email either??

Katie_B

Hi @Alihodson

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I have sent you a private message for more information. 

Katie 🙂

Read more
Sorry I still haven’t received an email to my work email address?? I still can’t log onto to perks webpage!

Hi -I received a private message to say that this has been passed on to your team 29th May and you hadn't heard back yet? I am still awaiting a response please? I have again tried to log onto the 'Perks' webpage and tried to reset my password but still I don't receive an email????

Leanne_T

Hi @Alihodson

Thanks for coming back to us.

As soon as we hear back from the EE Perk team, we will let you know.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

I still haven’t heard back from the perks team so ended up ringing 150. I spoke with a very helpful Yvonne in billing - . Still can’t get in perks!!

Leanne_T

Morning @Alihodson

Thanks for coming back to us.

As soon as we have an update, we will let you know via a private message on the community 🙂

Leanne.

I too have this problem. I have an upgrade to complete but cannot as unable to get new code. 
I have a perks account which did work fine but needs email validated which does not come through. 
I have checked all junk and contacted our IT and they have not blocked. 
very frustrating as seems to be a common problem

i am a serving police officer. Setting up account initialiy was fine but revaludating a nightmare