cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE perks account deactivated

Keenbrowser
Investigator
Investigator

I have tried to access  my EE Perks account at work but my account has been deactivated as I didn’t verify my work email address within the specified time. I couldn’t verify my account because my work pc will not allow me to access the link. I work for the NHS and the security on the system is high. Spoke to an agent online but they wouldn’t give me the nhs discount without the code even though my current plan has the discount applied to it. Please can you help. 

14 REPLIES 14
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Keenbrowser 

There is no account access on these forums, so you will need to speak to EE CS and maybe ask them to delete your account so you can register again? 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you I’ll give that a try 

Vhusband
Investigator
Investigator

My EE perks email account has been deactivated as I didn’t verify it in time.  It won’t let me reregister as it says it’s still registered.  I’ve tried changing passwords still nothing.  Please help, as noone from the help line can seem to help me.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Vhusband

Thanks for coming to the community.

I have replied to your private message to me 🙂

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Hi,

Can you help me with the exact same problem?

Cheers

Dom

Leanne_T

Afternoon @domf74

Thanks for coming to the community.

I have replied to your other post and sent you a private message to help you with your perk account.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Can you help me with my deactivated perk account, I've already got nhs discount applied on my old contract just upgraded still can't seem to log in. It says my account is deactivated as I have not done it on time however I've reset the password straight away. 

James_B

Hi @danielam93,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your Perk account is deactivated if you don't verify your email address within 30 days of registration.

Have you already upgraded your phone? The Perk discount is applied at the checkout when you upgrade, it isn't possible to add it at a later date.

Thanks

James

Morning,

Please may I also ask for for help with my deactivated account for EE perks?

I tried to re-register but it won't allow me as the email address is already registered. When I then try to log-in it states the account is deactivated.

I tried to log-in with my personal email but it says the domain is not known.

I called Customer Services but they were unable to help.

Any help in re-activating my account or removing my email address so I can re-register would be very much appriciated.

Thanks xx