cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't buy Nreal Air

Fleeceman
Explorer

Current EE customer.

Rang customer service who could not find the Nreal air in stock (or Nreal air at all in the order page) been to 2 stores , at first didn't know what I was talking about , 1 said I need to order online the other said its not showing up so must be out of stock neither able to find a pair anywhere else to order in.

The Nreal landing page you click on to find out more has been down for months.

Reading old posts from last year seems nothing has changed , I cannot add to my plan as there is no option so the generic reply that seems to come back to everyone posting something like my experience above will get a useless generic ' add to plan' reply well sorry it's not the case .... EE how about fix the issue or if it is stock related activity buy some or drop the exclusive deal so people can buy from the likes of Amazon like you can in other countries.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Fleeceman   Nothing stopping you from purchasing these from HERE  and you can get them from Amazon UK if you want to pay almost £1000 for £400 glasses. 

As the link does not work it stopping me Chris thanks all the same 

@Fleeceman  Sorry about that try 

buy nreal air amazon.com from a web browser and you’ll find you can get them from Amazon.com.  There is a shipping fee through 

Linky don't compute! Corrected (no domain & not a URL):

@Chris_B wrote:

Nothing stopping you from purchasing these from HERE  

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)