Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Galaxy Watch

Sammoh
Investigator
Investigator

Good evening,

On August the 24th, I upgraded my old S20 Ultra to a new S23 Ultra which has since arrived and works perfectly. However, the reason I chose to upgrade to it at all was due to it coming with a free Galaxy Watch. I was told on the phone call I made after I had completed the upgrade that I would hear regarding it's dispatch 14 days after I had upgraded. But she did confirm it was part of the offer. This time has since passed by and is nearly one month ago now. Could I please receive help as to when my watch will be sent to me?

Many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Sammoh 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about this issue. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sammoh,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your watch will be delivered within 30 days of receiving your phone.

Have 30 days passed yet?

James

Good morning James,

As of today, yes. Still not received any contact. I will add I already called 150 and was given an order number and sent over to Samsung customer support, which doesn't seem like it was the correct thing.

Kind regards.

James_B

Hi @Sammoh,

Our Customer Care Team will have escalated this with our promotions team.

When did you call?

James

I believe it was last Thursday

Leanne_T

Hi @Sammoh 

Thanks, once the team have an update they will get in touch, or you can call us on 150 to see if there has been any updates for delivery of the watch.

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

My only concern with that is when i last called 150, she not only seemed unaware of any deal for a free watch, she also sent me direct to Samsung to chase them. I will try calling in a couple of days for an update though.

Leanne_T

Hi @Sammoh 

Please try calling us again to make sure the agent has completed all checks on your account to get this looked into for you. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.