Did you mean: 

Cannot activate TNT Sports

naerrr
Investigator
Investigator

help me I spent 3 weeks to find any solution for my problem it’s incredibly

I just want activate TNT sports

I sent Sport to 150 and they sent to me there is nothing to activate 

I tried everything I went to store , talk with discovery+ , BT , sent email to everybody and now I’m come back to first step 

Suppose if I learned a programming language, I might be able to create a new application faster than solving this simple problem.

11 REPLIES 11
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @naerrr

Does the add-on show as active within your My EE account?

Have you been provided with this link HERE?

Once you have followed the link click activate and you'll be taken to discovery+ to complete your registration. 

Katie

yes I used this link after i put The sent code it said 

Looks like there's nothing to activate

Leanne_T

Hi @naerrr 

Do you have TNT Sports showing as an active add-on in your My EE app? 

Leanne 🙂

I added tnt sport and if i try to do it it says it's activated and it gets me out . 

Every idea that comes to your mind, I tried it.

Leanne_T

Hi @naerrr 

Have you followed the steps on the How Can I Watch TNT Sports with EE? | TV and Sport page to get set up? 

If so, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne.

adh283
Visitor

Ever get this sorted? I'm having the same issue and just get the same repetitive steps that don't work

Christopher_G

Hi @adh283 

Have you spoken with our technical support team about this? Hopefully they can help get your accounts set up.

Chris

This BT Sport app to TNT Sports migration has been an absolute joke. I have been struggling to activate TNT Sports since October and no one know how to do it. I get the same error showing when i try to activate it via EE.co.uk/TNTSports or via the BT website. EE have pushed me to contact Discovery+ who have told me i need to contact SKY who have told me i need to contact Discovery+ who have told me i need to contact EE who have told me i need to contact Discovery+ who have send me back to EE...and that is how it has been going for 2 months. EE are pathetic in the way they have handled this by not foreseeing problems people might encounter when BT Sports has gone and putting the solutions in place. I am very close to submitting a formal complaint to Ofcom for the abysmal way EE have dealt with this and the misery they have put people through. I have literally spent dozens of hours on the phone with EE and Discovery+ trying to get this to work but somehow, with all the tech we have in 2023 they still can't do it. EE are the worst for customer service too, all the representatives i have spoken to on the phone have expressed literally interest in helping , promised to call back but only one did - just to tell me she has handed it over to another team - who have never contacted me - i always have to contact EE first.  

Christopher_G

Hi @dnomsed 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience in the change-over. It should be an easy process, but sometimes there's a problem. Do you know if that agent passed it over to the level 2 technical team for investigation?

Chris